Why hire a legal nurse consultant?
A legal nurse consultant can help your firm:
- Close the gap between the medical and judicial system
- Analyze important medical information to help solve cases
- Educate attorneys and paralegals about medical standards
- Interpret medical records, hospital policies and documents to adjudicate the case
- Assemble witnesses and evidence lists for trial
- Assist attorneys in developing case strategies
- Assess the possible breach of duty of healthcare staff
When do I call Thorn Legal Nurse Consulting, LLC?
Call Thorn Legal Nurse Consulting, LLC when you get a new case or when you feel like you are struggling with a medical issue. When you need a well-qualified expert or you are facing a mound of medical records and don’t have the time to sift through them, call.
Learn more about our Legal Nurse Consultant
How Can Thorn Legal Nurse Consulting, LLC Help?
A valuable addition to your team, I will provide you with an analysis crucial to developing a winning case.
Any complex case would be best served with evaluation by a trained medical professional for quality, accuracy and detailed analysis. The knowledge, experience and resourcefulness that I possess are a secret weapon for success, which is why firms who use Thorn Legal Nurse Consulting depend on me to be thorough, efficient and cost-effective .
Can a Legal Nurse Consultant impact my client’s life?
Absolutely. Thorn Legal Nurse Consulting, LLC can:
- Assess the quality of care your client received
- Determine therapy appropriateness
- Assess medication schedule and dosage
- Evaluate how the injury or illness impacted their life
- Provide support during a defense medical examination